Gregory

Gregory

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Food

I thought I'd do a post on food and what Gregory typically eats. I have not done a post on this in a long time. You may or may not know Gregory's dad and I have joint custody of him. So, I don't really know what he eats over there . . . but with me, it looks something like this:

Breakfast:

~Plain bagel or toasted with dairy free margarine.
~Cereal with rice milk.

Lunch:

~Turkey sandwich (Bread and turkey have approved ingredients), fruit, fruit snack, juice box, and approved pretzels or chips.

Dinner:

~ Fish or chicken breast with roasted Brussels sprouts and potatoes.
~Tacos
~Spaghetti

Snacks:

~Ritz crackers
~Graham crackers
~Fruit
~Tortilla chips
~Bagel

Dessert:
~Dole chocolate covered bananas
~Oreos
~Coconut milk ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...